• ½ cup pig’s liver, sliced
• cups pork, sliced and boiled until tender
• ½ tsps. Black Pepper
• tbsps. Lard
• 6 segments garlic, pounded
• 1 medium sized, onion, sliced
• ½ cup vinegar
• ½ cup pork stock or the water which the pork was cooked
• Salt to taste
Soak liver in vinegar, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
Saute the garlic in lard until light brown. Add the onion, continue to sauté until onion is done. Add the slice liver, stirring the mixture for about 3 minutes and pressing the pieces of liver with the back of a wooden spoon to express the juice while frying. Add the pork and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring in the same manner while cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add vinegar diluted with water. Let simmer for at least 3 minutes.